Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Liam Hemsworth sports

Liam Hemsworth gets ready to win another game as he visits the PlayStation NBA All-Star Players Lounge in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon (February 18).

The 21-year-old actor recently shared with MTV about competing for roles with big brother Chris.

Liam dished, “At the time, I remember we both read for it [Thor], and I got flown over to do a screen test for it. I got flown for a screen test and he didn’t and then, I mean, I didn’t get it, but he got called back.”

Chris added after, “I’m excited for him and vice versa. Through that process, I was giving him advice on what I thought Ken wanted — and then when I was in there testing, he was doing the same.

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/02/20/liam-hemsworth-playstation-player/#ixzz1LNywyaTB


Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth
Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth
Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth
Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth
Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth
Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth
Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment